Fortunately, there is a miracle ingredient that helps you whenever you need it. Do you use hyaluronic acid in your regular beautifying routine?
What Is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is the key to instantly plumping fine lines and making skin look glowy.
But, what if we told you that hyaluronic acid actually holds the key to smooth, flawless, and hydrated skin?
In fact, our own skin cells actually produce hyaluronic acid naturally in a bid to maintain moisture levels. But, thanks to pesky aging and environmental aggressors, to name just a few things flung at our faces on a daily basis, those levels tend to take a bit of a dip.
According to studies, one gram of Hyaluronic acid can support about six liters of water.
Being an indispensable component for the body, its effects are felt throughout the body: moisturizes the skin and contributes to maintaining elasticity, reduce fine wrinkles by filling them from the inside, and protects against free radicals
Hyaluronic acid is critical in maintaining skin hydration, although it can be degraded by free radical mechanisms caused by things like UV exposure. It helps to hydrate the skin and maintain this hydration as a humectant.
The amount of naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid in our bodies decreases as we get older.
- “Diet affects the skin significantly,”
- “Eating fruits and veggies with lots of antioxidants protect the skin from inflammation in turn helps the skin retain it.”
The substance works as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump, and healthy.
What Does Hyaluronic Acid Do To Your Skin?
If your skin isn’t already lapping up the benefits of hyaluronic acid, this is why it should be:
1. If the skin is sufficiently hydrated, it feels super-soft, plump, and pillowy and looks so much more radiant.
2. When skin is hydrated, lines and wrinkles (even the deeper ones) appear diminished, so it is a great ingredient for those with aging skin who are desperate to cling to their youthful perkiness.
3. It works wonders for everyone. ‘Hyaluronic acid works for any skin type, even sensitive or breakout-prone skin, as well as those with an oily complexion.’
4. Recent research suggests that hyaluronic acid also has antioxidant properties, which means it can act as a shield against free radicals we aren’t in control of, like pollution and other aggressors.
Is Hyaluronic Acid Safe? Can You Use Hyaluronic Acid every day?
Don’t be put off by the name, because, unlike some acids, hyaluronic acid doesn’t strip the skin or cause any downtime when applied topically.
Hyaluron acid is different than other acids which are used to exfoliate. A natural and powerful moisture-binding substance, it delivers gentle hydration to where your skin needs it the most.
It is important to choose your products containing hyaluronic acid and to include them in your daily routine care.
Hyaluronic acid is sold in the form of a serum, ampoules, or active ingredients in certain cosmetics.
Our recommendation for your beauty routine:
- Ampoules with hyaluronic acid 5% of the range Gerovital H3 Evolution are suitable for everyone skin type. They contain a serum rich in Superoxide Dismutase and Pure Hyaluronic Acid and liposomal having intensely moisturizing effects and smooth wrinkles. Pure Hyaluronic Acid restores water reserves in the skin and decreases trans epidermal water loss. Superoxide Dismutase, nicknamed “super enzyme anti-aging ”(SOD), the most active enzyme antioxidant of natural origin, has a protective role for both collagen and elastin fibers , as well as for hyaluronic acid, providing an anti-aging effect.
According to the studies performed, after 28 days of use: The level of skin hydration increased by up to 66.7%, and the depth of wrinkles deep decreased by up to 24%.
After absorbing the serum, apply the daily maintenance of the cream.
- Anti-wrinkle cream with 3% concentrated hyaluronic acid from the Gerovital H3 Evolution range. It is a rich cream in pure and 3% liposomal hyaluronic acid, SOD, GP4G and Trylagen, ingredients with anti-wrinkle effects, fill up and smoothing wrinkles, restoring the skin’s barrier function and intense hydration.
Concentrated serum with Hyaluronic Acid 6% from the Gerovital H3 Evolution, Serum rich in pure hyaluronic and liposomal acid 6%, liposomal vitamin C, SOD, GP4G and Trylagen with anti-aging effects such as line filling and smoothing, reestablishment of the barrier function of the skin, intense hydration. Pure hyaluronic acid has intense moisturizing effects, acting dually, by restoring the skin’s water reserves and by reducing transepidermal water loss. Hyaluronic acid liposomes penetrate the skin and fill the wrinkles from the inside, therefore the wrinkles and the fine lines are reduced to a great extent.
For prior cleansing of the skin, we recommend Gerovital H3 Evolution Hyaluronic Acid Micellar Water, which gently cleanses the skin by capturing makeup, sebum and other impurities from the micelles. The skin remains clean and hydrated due to Hyaluronic Acid with anti-wrinkle, antioxidant effects due to SOD- Superenzyme anti-aging and detoxification and purification